And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Meal Plan

I won't list a meal plan this week. This is my week to go back and cook the things I missed over the last 8 weeks. With over 50 meals posted in those 8 weeks this is also the time when I will start redoing some meals in the rotation.

You all knew my plan last week was to whip up some meals for the freezer while we took a week off school. Well I did not. Not a single one. I had allergy/sinus/ cold mess all week long and so I didn't get anything done. At least not anything extra. When I do get a day to make some freezer meals I will be sure to take pics and write up a post for you!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!