And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Deep Cleaning the Sofa #leathernova

I received a free product from Tomoson for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own. 



Y'all know I like to clean right? New cleaning tools make me happy. One item that I haven't been able to clean to my satisfaction is our very large, leather sectional sofa. We purchased it used (like bought, put in their house in a spare room, and never sat on) from some friends several years ago. We have 2 kids who were young when we bought it and we moved it earlier this year when we changed residences. The best I've ever done is wipe it down and vacuum out the hide-a-bed. Well and an unfortunate incident with some alcohol that faded out a spot.......


So when I had the opportunity to try Leather Nova Leather Cleaner I was super excited. Now I can finally really deep clean my sofa. Here's a before:







To use the Leather Nova you simply spray it on (be sure to test a spot first- I tested on the back of the couch).




Wipe in a circular motion with the included microfiber cloth.






Then do a final wipe with a dry, clean cloth.



I was amazed at the grime just off of one seat!




I was also so excited at the difference in the seat I cleaned and the dirty one next to it. Ewww. I'm not sure the pictures do it justice. Trust me. Eww.



You can follow up with a leather conditioner if desired.


Hubby wanted in on all the clean so he tackled his duty belt. He was very pleased with the results too.

Leather Nova comes in an easy to use 18 oz spray bottle. It is suitable for leather and vinyl (always test before using). Not for use on suede, nubuck, or microfiber. Try it on your belts, shoes, furniture, purses, wallets, car seats, and more!


Well now I have to go clean the 6 other seats on my couch. Then it will be good as new! Except for that unfortunate faded spot from before......


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Be sure to enter all of our current giveaways.

1 comment:

  1. That’s a great product, Edie! It really feels great when the cleaning product you choose does its job well, and make your furniture look clean and brand new. I can see why you'd want to recommend this to others, since you are already pleased with the result. Thanks for sharing!

    Bo Tolbert @ HJS Supply

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!