And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, October 31, 2014

Fall Lip Fix


I received a free product from Smiley360 for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own. 



My Native American and my Indiana Jones are all ready to go.




It's REALLY cold here (for us) so mama is not quite as ready. I would actually prefer to curl up with some hot cocoa and watch some movies tonight but there's no way they are agreeing to that! So instead the 4 of us will walk around the neighborhood and collect some candy.



At least I can keep my lips in good condition with new ChapStick Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew. This new dual ended ChapStick has twice the lip saving salve. The moisturize end is great for a quick dab of moisture (like when the wind is drying your lips right off of your face). The renew end is for long term renewal of dry lips. Both will increase your lip health.



Now is the time to take care of those lips! The cold weather and wind will just continue to increase in the coming months. Find the newest ChapStick at your local retailer!

Want to try products for free too? Check out Smiley360!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!