And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Calling all Nature Girls

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for review. All opinions are my own. 




Apple has always been a nature lover. She's always the one that picks flowers and brings them to me or puts them in a cup in her room. When she was a baby, she would get really upset and we would walk outside with her and she would instantly quit crying. She loves all animals (she recently asked for a possum as a pet...umm....no). I knew she would enjoy the new book Nature Girl: A Guide to Caring for God's Creation by Karen Whiting and Rebecca White.



Nature Girl is a great little book for girls to learn more about our environment and going green. It includes lots of information about the best ways to care for our world and about small changes everyone can make to conserve natural resources. In the midst of all this information, there are tons of fun little activities, quizzes, recipes, and projects. These extras are sure to keep your girl interested in this book and all the facts about animals, recycling, beauty, and more!

I feel like it is important to care for all the things God has given us including our world. So many of the things we can do for the environment are easy and don't cost us much extra money. These book makes sharing those ideas with my daughter easy. All the included crafts and recipes are things she can't wait to try! She loves these types of books, and I'm so happy to share this one with her.

I received a free book in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!