And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Over Thirty Skin

I received a product free from Tomoson.com in exchange for review. 


I told you awhile back that my skin is beginning to show my age. Sigh. I'm still trying to perfect my anti-aging/ still get pimples once a month skin routine. So far the best products I've found are from InstaNatural. I started out using their Deep Cleaning Facial Oil and Youth Express Eye Gel. Now I'm adding in InstaNatural's Age Defying Skin Serum and InstaNatural Rose Water.





Let me start with the Moroccan Rose Water. This 100% pure product is a natural facial toner. It can also be used to cleanse and moisturize. I've been using it in an upward sweep on my face and neck as a toner. First this product smells amazing! It's like a little bloom of flowers in my bathroom every evening when I use it. A dab on a cotton ball goes a really long way. I've used toners in the past that dried out my face and made it feel uncomfortably tight. Not the case with InstaNatural Rose Water! I also love that this is a natural product. Rose Water has many uses from hair to after shave. 

InstaNatural's Age Defying Skin Serum is anti-aging (hey I need that!) and helps with uneven skin tone and dull complexion (I need that too!). The small bottle comes with a dropper top to easily put a small drop in my palm. Then I simply rub it all over my face. I was so scared to try this the first time. I was worried it would burn. It didn't burn at all! I was so relieved. This is a Vitamin C serum that contains Retinol, Tea Tree Oil, and Hyaluronic Acid. A small drop goes a long way. I haven't seen huge improvements in my lines or wrinkles yet but I can see an improvement in my complexion. I had every intention to get a face picture for y'all but I haven't been sleeping well lately and I'm a bit scary. I'm sure my InstaNatural products will have me back to my shining self in no time! 

These products are available for purchase on Amazon through the links above. For great facial products they are super reasonably priced. I'm so happy to have a skincare routine in the works.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!