And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, December 7, 2014

And So It Begins.....

On the first day of December my little loves gave to me.......
                          an hour rehearsal for, a 4 hour dress rehearsal for the other one, and a skirt forgotten.



On the second day of December my little love gave to me.......
                                a stunning performance in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever and lots of anxiety.



On the third day of December my little loves gave to me.......
                          an encore perfomance of TBCPE, a cast party, and a rehearsal for another program.



On the fourth day of December my little loves gave to me.....
                          a rehearsal for a totally different program and an hour at the downtown parade.



On the fifth day of December my little love gave to me.......
                          three songs at the Christmas at the arts center program and a dinner at Moe's.



On the sixth fay of December my little loves gave to me........
                           one dress rehearsal, one cast party, the first performance of their Christmas musical at church, and a shift in the Live Nativity.



On the seventh day of December my little loves gave to me......
                            the final performance of the month and lunch at my mom's church.




And a nap. I got a nap today. Thankful December only happens once a year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!