And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, December 8, 2014

Don't Get Tied in Knots! #ThinkFun




I received this product free from Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest review.



ThinkFun has another fun game that we are excited about. Knot So Fast is a single player knot tying game. Not only will players learn how to tie knots, this game also improves dexterity, strengthens your memory, sharpens your focus, and speeds up your thinking. I personally find games like these can help reduce stress. I consider them "mindless" fun but really you are working your brain, just not in a stress induced way. 


My 9 yr old, Apple, is obviously enjoying it. Hubby has taught the kids a few knots that are useful in fishing and hunting. They are excited to learn even more knots! I think it is great that they will memorize these knots by playing the game. Speedy has terrible handwriting that I feel like is caused by a lack of fine motor skills. I'm excited these game will improve those skills without feeling like a chore or task for him! 

The game includes 40 challenges in 4 levels. From beginner to intermediate to advanced to expert, you (or your child) can work your way up. This is a one player game but I found today that it's fun to watch someone who is playing! This game is recommended for ages 8 and up. I'm excited to add it to our homeschool shelf for fun time!


 
The game comes with the pieces above- a book of 40 challenges with instructions, a metal tying ring, and your rope. It is all neatly packaged in a sturdy box for easy storage. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!