And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sweatin' in Style #Suddora

I tried this product free and received compensation in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. 



So have you started considering your resolutions? Do you plan to add more exercise to your routine? Maybe you are going to take up running or some other regular exercise. If so, let me recommend some rocking sweatbands for you. Suddora headbands and wristbands are made from cotton, spandex, and nylon and are offered in 10 different colors. 



To be sure sports headbands and wristbands haven't been as popular recently as they were in the '80s but I see them making a big comeback. I know several ladies that regularly wear sweatbands to Zumba and TONS of folks were them to 5Ks and other running events. It isn't that they are a fad, people wear them because they are useful. I am particularly enjoying mine because it keeps my hair totally out of my face while walking, running, or dancing. Unlike some hair accessories, this headband isn't going anywhere and it gives the added bonus of reducing sweat around my face. The wristbands give me the ability to wipe away any perspiration that may distract me. 



As you can see, we've had some decent weather here for December. We've tried to take advantage and get outside as much as possible. While it isn't warm, I definitely work up a sweat quickly doing my fast walking thing. 



Suddora sweatbands are versatile. They can be used for basketball teams, charity runs, or ninja training. I may have trouble keeping mine away from my daughter....


These colorful bands hold their shape well, are comfortabe, and come in a large variety of colors. I think these would be great to order for a team or event. The sweatband sets are available for kids and adults and large quantity discounts are available. Speaking of discounts you can use the code "GetFit10" for 10% off an order from now until January 31, 2015. Use that discount and fill up those Christmas stockings with a little resolution motivator from Suddora. 

I received this product free and was compensated for this post. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!