And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Amazing Body Wash to Combat the Cold

I received a free bottle of this body wash for review. All opinions are my own. 

Is it cold in your neck of the woods? It is so much colder than normal in Tennessee and we had several inches of snow this week! Where is the sunshine? I need my flip flops. I need a pick me up. I have a bright, shiny Dial pick me up in my shower that is giving me a smile even on these cold days. Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash with Marula Oil is so wonderful.



This sunshine in a bottle has an exuberant fragrance that reminds me of summer and fun. It is a strong fragrance so if you have perfume sensitivities this body wash might not be for you. Personally I love perfume and I love the scent of this Dial body wash!



This cold, icy, snowy weather is not kind to my skin. This body wash is keeping my skin moisturized and feeling great. That is so important in the winter and becomes more important each year. What is up with mid- thirties skin? I'm glad I have products like this to make me feel better in my skin and about my skin.


I was worried that "with Marula Oil" might mean icky, sticky, overly oily body wash. It absolutely does not. This is a thick gel body wash that lathers up perfectly. I do not feel oily at all after using it. This fresh body wash just leaves me with soft skin and a smile. Dial also makes also makes a Miracle Oil hand soap!


Would you like to try this new body wash for free? Enter via the Giveaway Tools widget for your chance to win a coupon good for a free bottle of Dial Miracle  Oil Body Wash with Marula Oil. 3 winners will be selected!




4 comments:

  1. Just coming over to say hello and to help support your giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start cleaning & stay busy to lift my spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it when the sun shines and it hits my face, this has been a long winter for me

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!