And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Brave Girls are Back

I received a copy of each of these books for the purpose of review as a Tommy Mommy. All opinions are my own. 

When I told you all about the book Brave Girls Bible Stories back in October, I told you 2 new Brave Girls devotionals would be available in the spring. Brave Girls Faithful Friends and Brave Girls Better Than Perfect are now available. Each of these devotionals is set up for a 90 day study which is just the right length of time to hold the attention of a young lady. The target age is 7-11.




Apple can always use some faith filled advice on friends. Navigating the waters of girl friendships can be difficult. Faithful Friends has 8 sections of various friendship topics like "God Is My Best Friend" and "Friendship Fixers" Each section is then broken down into days. The days have a Bible verse, a short devotional, and a prayer suggestion. Some also have fun activities like fill in the blank or crossword puzzles.

Better Than Perfect focuses on some important values like truth and faith. It is broken into 6 sections such as "Body Builders" and "Character Quest". The days are broken down similar to the other devotional with a scripture, devotional, and prayer suggestion. Some pages also include places to do fun things like journal or take a quiz.

We use devotionals daily during our school time. I've let Apple scan through these, but I'm going to put them away for her until she's ready for a new devo for schooltime. She's excited to have a new book with the Brave Girls, and I think she will really enjoy both of these. These would make EXCELLENT Easter basket additions and I wish I'd thought to keep them from her for a few more weeks! If you have a girl that would love these, enter my giveaway. One reader will receive a copy of each of these 2 devotionals. Enter via the Giveaway Tools widget. The Brave Girls devotionals are also available in stores.




2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have some friends from junior high still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of friends that I keep up with through Facebook and I always enjoy when we are able to meet in person. I don't have anyone I would call a forever friend, though. Except God and my husband. Those are definite forever friends. - Lori

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!