And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Planning for the Planner Who Loves to Plan

{Contains aff links.}

I love to plan. It makes my little planner's heart so happy to write things down and check them off. I write down and have a plan for bills, meals, grocery lists, homeschool goals, my husband's work schedule, my own work schedule, church activities, etc. etc. etc. I really could go on and on. I use 2 things to keep our lives "in order". My first and favoritest thing is My Well Planned Day planner. The second is a GIANT whiteboard in our kitchen. I also have some calendars around the house but the 2 biggies are the planner and the whiteboard.

I add colorful tabs to mine!


My Well Planned Day holds most of the things I listed above. I plan out our school year way in advance. In fact I've already got my 2015-2016 planner, and I've started the basic outline of our school year in it. I use pencil because things change, and I like the ability to erase. Today is the very last day for you to get 20% off your own Well Planned Day planner. If you are a homeschool parent, I encourage you to take a look at the Well Planned Day and the other products offered by HEDUA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!