And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Midnight is Not Part of the Routine

I have done so well with my routine last week and this week. Now it's midnight though, and I'm still awake. I'm thinking this doesn't bode well for my 7 am alarm. I cringe just thinking of it.

Things that are working well:

*2 lunch dates with friends this week! Always wonderful. A great stress reliever for the kids and especially for me.

*Purging items for the upcoming consignment sale. Yay for getting rid of things we no longer need! Of course I will be buying things at the sale so.....

*It's baseball season. :) I know this doesn't mean much to some of you but I have a fella who LOVES to play so this is his very favorite time of year.

*Accomplishing so many things before lunch by getting up at 7. Seriously. It's a whole thing.

*Seeing the end of the school year approaching on the calendar. All the home school mamas say "Amen!"

*Almost being finished selecting curriculum for 2015-2016 so I can start planning. That makes me very happy. I love to plan. Plan all the things!

*Warmer days so children can play outside. That's working swimmingly.

What's working well for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!