And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, April 3, 2015

Routine

Do you ever NOT do what you know you should? I stay on my kids about that all the time, but I'm just as guilty. I know our school days go best when I get up at a certain time every morning. I know if I get up at 7, shower, and drink my coffee, I have a better day. I know it. I do it for awhile. Then I get lazy and don't do it and days are rough.

Since I'm attempting to rest on Sundays, I decided to go back to getting up at 7 am every day this week. It's amazing how productive our week has been. School has started well and ended at a reasonable time. I've gotten so much done this week. Life has been easier.

I did get sidetracked doing errands and much needed shopping yesterday and missed my workout class! I don't like it when that happens, but sometimes responsibilities have to come before Zumba. I did get plenty of walking in at the mall, Sam's, and several other stores.

I'm going to really, really try to keep up the 7 am wakeup. Getting regular sleep is so important and so is peace in this house! I love sleep but tend to struggle with it a bit. What's your regular wakeup time? Or do you wing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!