And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Love/ Hate

I have a bit of a love/ hate relationship with makeup. I wore lots of it in high school but not properly. Then I went on a makeup hiatus. I decided it was too much trouble and very rarely wore any unless it was a special occasion. Next, I worked at a business where my co-workers firmly encouraged wearing makeup. Every day. They showed me some techniques and fueled a need to wear it every work day. After a few years of that I felt compelled to wear it if I even stepped out of the house. Finally, after many years at home with my kids, I can go out without wearing makeup, but I feel weird and exposed (at least for a little while).


I want makeup and dressing up to be a fun experience. Looking our best can make us feel good about ourselves! Finding a makeup product that is in my budget and helps me achieve that is a double bonus.


CoverGirl  graciously sent me these two products to try (free!).


The Intensify Me! Liquid Eyeliner has a paddle shaped tip for a beautiful line every time. I'm not so good with eyeliner so I was nervous, but it works great! I didn't end up with black streaks all over my face so I count that as a win. While this isn't a product I will use every day, it is one I can pull out for those special times when I want to feel a little more dressed up.

The real star of this review is The Super Sizer by Lashblast. I've used the same brand of mascara most of my life but that has now changed! The Super Sizer is has a unique applier that you twirl as you apply for maximum effect. It really does super size my lashes! I have been wearing this pretty much every day and I'm still impressed with the results.



These CoverGirl products have me more on the love side with my makeup! Thanks for the freebies CoverGirl!

{I was sent these products for free with no obligation to review them. These opinions are my own.}


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!