And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Remind Them That You Love Them



Every child needs to be reminded that you love them no matter what. This new book from Donna Keith will help you do that! I Love You Even When is a sturdy board book just right for little hands. This cute story is about 3 little bears who tend to get into mischief. No matter what they do, Mama and Papa Bear always let them know they are loved. The story will remind your little one that we all make mistakes.

No matter what style of discipline works for your family, it is important that our kids always feel our unconditional love. It is a reflection of God's love for us. I never really understood the Father's love for us until we had our children. I would not ever want them to doubt the love we feel for them both.

The Bible tells us in Mark 12:30-31:

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

And our closest neighbors are the ones who live in our house that are in our own family.

Do you have a little one that would enjoy the story of these 3 little bears? I have one copy to give away to one of you. Enter via the Giveaway Tools widget.


Entry-Form

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. 

8 comments:

  1. We tell them and we pray with them. They have to see and hear that. It also is stated anytime we are having a serious discussion with them. - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mentioned that no matter if they behave good or bad, I still love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally sounds like a book for Mr. W! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By telling them and being there for them when they truly need me

    ReplyDelete
  5. We remind them daily.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In addition to always telling them that I love them, I like to slip notes into their lunches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. when they do bad thsingsss remind them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your sweet words about my book! I'm glad you are enjoying it. It warms my heart to hear of families buying this book for their little ones. I had so much fun writing this story and believe this message is so important! God bless you! Donna Keith

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!