And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, August 24, 2015

Better Salad Tongs {Review} #Quicklids

My two favorite kitchen tools are tongs and whisks. They both are versatile and useful. I've been using a regular set of tongs to serve salad for many years now. Who knew there were better tongs out there for salad and lettuce? I had the opportunity to review Quicklids Silicone and Stainless Steel Salad Tongs. They can be ordered on Amazon and shipped straight to your door.

For lunch after church yesterday, I prepped a big salad to go with grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. We used our new, nifty salad tongs to serve the lettuce. As you can see in my pictures, the salad tongs really grab and hold a serving size of lettuce. They hold the lettuce tightly without smushing it to bits.









I also served some cucuumber and onion salad. I like to put it on a garden salad. Yum!







We also had dressings, pickles, and some fresh veggies to top our salads.


These Silicone and Stainless Steel Salad Tongs are sturdy, easy to clean, and great as a serving tool. The silicone features make handling the tongs comfortable and keep the salad secure as you move it to your plate. The tongs are also perfect for tossing lettuce and other salad ingredients.

We eat a lot of salads and will get loads of use out of these tongs! There is no plastic on these tongs so you don't have to worry about hidden bacteria or other plastic concerns. They are designed to use one handed so you can hold a plate or other items (like a child) with one hand and serve yourself with the other. Amazon Prime members can get this item shipped for free!

I received these tongs free from Tomoson.com in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!