And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, September 14, 2015

Flavor Up Your Coffee

Crowdtap sent me an awesome box of Folger's Flavors (free!) to try and to share. We gave some to Hubby's co-workers and kept the rest to try.

The 4 flavors we received were vanilla, mocha, hazelnut, and caramel. I was so excited to try these flavors because the weather is cooling off and I drink even more coffee when the summer heat is gone.

I expected the mocha to be my favorite. I tried the caramel first, and it was good. It doesn't take much to add big flavor to your favorite cup of joe. I tried the mocha next and was very disappointed with it. It had an overall liquor flavor and didn't taste like mocha at all. I'm usually not a vanilla fan but it is actually my favorite. It is a light flavor and tasted like vanilla. The hazelnut is good too!

This small bottle packs huge flavor! If you love coffee but get bored with your regular cup, give Folgers Flavors a try!

Crowdtap sent me free samples in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!