And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It Is Coming

Fall is coming. In fact it seems to be coming a little early here in Tennessee! I'm so excited! Fall is my favorite. Football, hoodies, and bonfires. Well....this year I get to have patio fires in my firepit and that is even more exciting. The latest book I received from Tommy Nelson for review is all about fall.



God Bless Our Fall by Hannah C. Hall is a fun board book for your littles. This book, beautifully illustrated by Steve Whitlow, celebrates all the wonderful changes that happen in the fall. Cute animals are depicted enjoying pumpkins, fall treats, and even bobbing for apples! This sweet little book will help your sweet kids remember to thank God for each season and especially all the wonderful things that happen only this time of year.

I think it is super important that we continually remind our kids to be thankful for everything. It is also a wonderful reminder that all of our blessings come from God. This book would also be a great way to begin teaching toddlers about changing seasons. I will likely be passing this book along to some sweet little friends at church.


Would you like to win your own copy of this fun book? Enter via the easy Giveaway Tools Widget. One winner will be selected on 9/12/15.


Entry-Form

I received a free copy of this book from Tommy Nelson in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. 

5 comments:

  1. My favorite part of fall is the changing color of the leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cooler temps, the colorful leaves, & the fall foods. I love all of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crisp air and the delicious pumpkin and apple flavored foods and drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smells of fall. I love the smell of pumpkin cooking in the house, and the smell of the crisp air outside.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!