And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Power Breakfast #ZahlerWheyProtein



I recently received a 1.1 lb tub of Zahler Whey Protein powder to review. This protein powder is offered in several flavors, but I selected chocolate. As I mentioned in my last post, the family is looking to get into better shape. Hubby & I are prepping for a fun run with friends so this was a great time to get some extra protein in our diet.





This protein powder can be mixed with water, milk, or juice. I have been using it with 2% milk (since that's what we keep on hand for the kids). Hubby mixes his with water. I also like to add ice to mine and blend it. He has been blending his as well. Some days we add a tablespoon of peanut butter for even more flavor.


On a couple of occasions I have thrown it in my blender bottle on the way out the door. It works well too! One of these shakes makes for a great power breakfast on the run.

This is a great tasting protein powder that makes a smooth shake. The flavor is good, and we plan to buy this product again. This is a low sugar product and that's perfect for anyone looking to improve their physique.

I received a free tub of Zahler's Whey Protein powder from Tomoson.com in exchange for  my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!