And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Past Returns

The latest book I received to review from Blogging for Books is Ties that Bind by Cindy Woodsmall. This brand new book releases on September 8, 2015. I was very excited to see this new series, The Amish of Summer Grove, from Woodsmall. Sometimes when I get a new Amish fiction, I worry it will be too similar to the others I have read. There was no reason to worry! The plot of this story is very unique.



Ariana Brenneman had her heart broken five years ago when the guy she loved ran away with her best friend. She has felt the sting of the betrayal all these years but has finally started seeing another Amish fella and feels like life may be falling into place. She is determined to buy a local restaurant, with the assistance of her twin brother Abram, to help her family who has always struggled financially.

The runaway beau, Quill, begins reappearing in Summer Grove. Can Ariana ever trust him again? While she deals with her issues with Quill, her parents are trying to uncover a truth that could rip their entire family apart. Will Ariana ever fulfill her dreams? Will Rudy stick around to pursue a relationship with her? Is Quill going to break her trust again?

Those questions and more will keep you rapidly turning the pages of Ties that Bind. I already can't wait for Book 2 in the series! If you enjoy easy reading and/ or Amish fiction, you will love the story of Ariana Brenneman.


I received a free copy of this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!