And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Andi #3

We were very excited to receive Andi Unstoppable to review. This is the third installment of Amanda Flower's Andi Boggs novels. Apple has enjoyed each book in this series.



Andi Boggs is a middle school student living in Killdeer, Ohio with her aunt Amelie and her sister Bethany. Bethany and Andi moved in with their aunt after their parents were killed in a plane crash. Now Andi has settled in at her new school, and she and her friend Colin have a new mystery to solve. Is there really a ghost in town? How are Andi and Colin going to complete their bird watching project with Ava in their group?

"I like that Andi dares to be brave and she tries her best to obey her guardian. She's really smart. Andi is sad that her parents are gone, but she doesn't mope around. I really like how mysterious this book was and I enjoyed the twist at the end. I like that Andi tries to help Ava (who started as her enemy) out in the end. I like to keep reading these books because they don't follow a pattern."~Apple

These Andi books are fun mystery reads. The main characters are intelligent and well behaved. I hope there will be more Andi mysteries in the future.

I received a free copy of this book from BookLook Bloggers in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!