And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Staying Hydrated #gravgear



Some people don't enjoy drinking water while they run or exercise. I am not one of those people. I find myself needing steady hydration during a workout. I received a Grav Gear Hydration Running Belt for review. This sturdy belt holds two 9 oz bottles of water and has a pocket for carrying other items.


This ain't your mama's fanny pack. This sleek belt fits snug to your waist and is adjustable. It won't swing or move while you are running (or in my case walking fast!). The pocket is designed to be flat but it will hold your phone, keys, iPod, and/ or anything else you need to carry with you. The pocket also has a headphone slot making it easy to listen to music on your jaunt.

I do take jogs alone but many days the kids are with me. We take long walks around the neighborhood or short hikes on nature trails. It is always an argument about who will carry the water. Not anymore! Because the belt holds 2 bottles, I now have one for myself and one for them to share. The bottles are flexible so they can squeeze their drinks out and germs won't be an issue. I like this belt so much that I almost wore it on a recent evening of high speed shopping. I didn't but I could have!

This belt is available for purchase through Amazon and would make a terrific gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!