And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, November 9, 2015

Tasty Soothing Drops

Back in 2014, I did a review for Pine Bros Natural Honey Softish Throat Drops. Recently Pine Bros sent me several containers of their Softish Throat Drops for another review. I love when a company contacts me to work with them again! This time I received samples of 3 flavors: Natural Honey, Licorice, and Wild Cherry Flavored (and a cool t-shirt!). As much as I enjoyed the Natural Honey for the first review, I have to admit I like the Licorice and Wild Cherry even more! They taste like candy!




This drops come in backs and small plastic cases. The cases hold 26 drops and the bags hold 32 drops. These drops aid in the relief of dry or sore throats but the active ingredient is just glycerin! This makes these drops gluten free and vegan. These low ingredient drops start out firm but immediately soften to a gummy texture in your mouth. The glycerin works to coat your throat making them beneficial in many situations. I like to keep some in my purse and some on my desk. They are perfect for those moments that you need a sip of water but don't have access to it. I snore and suffer from dry mouth so these drops provide me with some much needed relief.


Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops are available in the cough drop aisle of many stores including Walgreens and Walmart. For a full list check the Pine Bros website. These drops are made in America and have been around since 1870. If you are into natural cures and tried and true remedies, this is your kind of product. Plus they are just charming little drops! They would make great stocking stuffers for grandparents or anyone that does a lot of singing or public speaking. Preachers, teachers, actors and actresses, waiters and waitresses- who couldn't use a throat soothing drop throughout the day especially in cold and flu season? Pick some up and try them yourself....caution...they can be addictive!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!