And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Blood Pressure Monitor for Home Use

Growing up my grandparents always had a blood pressure monitor at home. Boy have they changed over the years! I received an Ozeri Digital Blood Pressure Monitor for review. I have no medical training so I wondered how easy it would be to use and read.


It takes just a minute or two to set up the date and time on the monitor. After that, pretty much everything is audible! This would be great for someone with limited sight. You put the cuff on your wrist and follow the illustration on it to get your arm in the correct position. If you aren't in the right spot, the monitor instructs you which way to adjust! Then in a minute or so the monitor takes your reading. When it is complete, the machine gives you the reading audibly and then lets you know if it is normal, high, or low. How awesome is that! So much easier than the old at home monitors I remember.

If you are serious about taking control of  your health in the New Year and/ or you suffer with blood pressure issues, I would highly recommend this Ozeri BP5K Digital Blood Pressure Monitor. It even comes with a black plastic case for safe storage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!