And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, December 7, 2015

F is for Follow

I started this blog way back in 2009. At the time I began it to chronicle our homeschool journey and to connect with friends and family in other places. It has morphed a few times before settling in where we are now. I'd call this my eclectic mix of homeschooling, family, faith, some deals, and product reviews. Some months I feel like I have nothing to say and other months I just can't seem to shut up (sort of like real life!). My little blog is still little by most blogging standards but the growth has been slow and steady all along. I haven't been involved in many of the activities that produce large numbers of followers because I want readers who enjoy reading my posts. Because of that my social media numbers have held steady for quite awhile.

This past week I've worked on following all the new and returning TOS Crew members. You can get a list of some of them on this Meet the Crew post. They'd all appreciate you stopping by their blogs to check them out!


I'd appreciate if you'd check out all the ways you can follow me. Consider it your little Christmas gift to yours truly. {Smiles sweetly.} I try to stay reasonably active on each one.

Bloglovin

Pinterest

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

If you check the sidebar, you'll also see a Google Friend Connect option!

I've spent some time working to make my accounts "match" a little better. I like matching.

I've added this self-promoting F is for Follow post to the Blogging Through the Alphabet linky with Through the Calm and Through the Storm and Adventures with Jude! {I bet they'd like it if you followed them too!}

Blogging Through the Alphabet” style=

3 comments:

  1. I'm following and you are welcome to visit and sip some tea with me, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I just started following you all those ways. I can't keep up with all of them enough to stay active in them all at the same time, but I flit around amongst all the social media options. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristi! I tend to float around a bit too. It's hard to keep up with all of them!

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!