And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Review: Measure Your Success #ozeri




If you expect to accomplish any goal, you have to go into it with confidence that you will succeed. I always need some sort of measure to determine success so I was happy to receive an Ozeri Touch II Total Body Scale for review. This scale will help you track weight loss (or gain) in the easiest way possible.

Weight Scale

You can measure your weight at any time by simply stepping onto the scale. Maybe you want a bit more? The scale holds up to 8 memory profiles. These profiles use your weight, gender, height, and age to give you a ratio of your body fat, water, bone, and muscle percentages. The instruction booklet includes target ranges for each of those measurements. This really is a total body scale!

The scale also has a tare feature to allow you to zero it out to weight a baby or pet. The scale is flat and easy to store. This is just what I needed to tackle my goals and resolutions next month!

.

I reviewed this item in exchange for my honest opinion through Tomoson.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!