And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

When You Sit Most of the Day #liveinfinitely



I sit at my desk for many hours a day. Between homeschooling the kids and working on the blog, I'm at this same spot most of the time. I wanted to try an exercise ball for sitting to change things up a bit. Live Infinitely sent me one to review.


Based on my height, I selected the 55 cm ball Forever Flex Exercise Ball. This ball comes with a pump and is easy to inflate. You inflate it most of the way and allow it to stretch for 24 hours and then you finish filling it. Once your done it is ready to go. I've used it for a few weeks now sitting at my desk. I can't use it all day but I certainly feel the pull on my muscles after sitting on it for any length of time. The kids keep stealing it away to use it at their own desks!

It is recommended that if your height is close to the range to go up a size. I'm planning to get another one (or two) of these so the kids can use one. When I order again I will probably go up to the next size for myself. I think it would be a bit more comfortable at my desk if it was just a bit bigger.

This ball isn't just for sitting! I've also been using it for sit-ups! I have all hard floor surfaces in my house so it's nice to be off the floor. When you order a Live Infinitely Exercise Ball, they send you a nice Exercise and Yoga Guide via email. I can't wait to try more of the suggested uses for the ball! The new year is coming soon and it will be time to up my exercise game! I'm glad I have this great new addition to my work out gear.

I got this product free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!