And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, January 22, 2016

Add to Your At Home Coffee Bar

Before the holidays I started working on a coffee bar in my dining area. I am really enjoying this little nook each day. I will reveal the whole thing to you when I get it completed. In the meantime, I was very excited for the opportunity to review an Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother and Whisk.


This little stainless steel product comes with 4 attachments and a stand. It also came with batteries. While it was smaller than I expected, it has two speeds which I didn't expect. I decided to test it on some hot chocolate since it is cold and snowy! I heated the milk in a coffee mug in the microwave. Then I carefully pulled it out and ran the frother in it. First on the slow speed and then on the higher speed. I will say it definitely frothed the milk and didn't take long at all! I wish the device would heat the milk as well to eliminate a step.







Once the milk was frothed, I added hot cocoa powder, stirred it with a spoon, and quickly took a picture before my kiddo snatched it. He drank it right up and said it was very smooth and yummy. 




The extra attachments include an additional milk frother, a "cocktail" mixer, and a mini whisk. I'm thinking those will come in handy!



The small size means this will be easy to store and clean up is easy. Just gently pull the used attachment from the hand grip and wash.

Now I just need to finish my coffee bar and get my espresso pods!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!