And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Precious Moments and Noah's Ark



Precious Moments y'all. There's just so many memories of these little cartoon faces and they all involve sweet babies and toddlers. I've obviously always had a found feeling about Precious Moments so I was happy to receive My Noah's Ark Storybook by Jean Fischer for review. I could almost smell baby powder when I picked up this hardcover book with the semi-squishy covers.

This sweet little book is just right for toddler hands and storytime. It contains verses from Genesis, little stories, and even a song! There are prayers included too. Every page is full of the Precious Moments characters we all know and love. The book focuses around the story of Noah and the Ark. The little pages contain much more to help your little one fully hear the well known story.

It made me very nostalgic. I miss when my babies were babies! I can't wait to include this copy in a care package for a friend who will have a sweet little baby soon. You can win a copy! One winner will be randomly selected to receive their own copy of this Precious Moments storybook. Enter to win via the Giveaway Tools widget. The widget will close on March 9, 2016.



Entry-Form

The little book is just the right size for Easter baskets too!

Special Preview of My Noah's Ark Storybook



7 comments:

  1. Hummingbirds that sit right on the arm of my bench outside is how God show his faithfulness to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a peace that is different than any other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A daily look at God's beautiful creation shows me his faithfulness.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes we are short getting by for the month and it seems when those times are upon us something always happens where we find money or come into it one way or another. That is a what shows me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God gave me the best family and the most amazing baby pug in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. By helping us find ways to stretch our budget some months is one way He shows His faithfulness. There are many others too of course.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!