And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Gearing Up for Spring with Some Special Gifts

The warmer weather has me excited about spring! It's such a wonderful time of renewal and cleansing isn't it? I tend to be OCD and organized all year long, but spring is a special time to open the windows and enjoy fresh air. As a member of the Review Crew, I was given the opportunity to run rampant on The Old Schoolhouse store to select some special Spring goodies. I carefully pored through all the choices on the website because they let me pick 3 AMAZING digital freebies to share with you! I will give you a little information on each one, and then tell you at the bottom how to score these for yourself for FREE!



Molly Green Magazine: Naturally Clean and Organized Plannerhttp://www.theoldschoolhouse.com/product/molly-green-magazine-naturally-clean-planner/- I love a clean house. Really. It's almost an obsession. My friends think I am a weirdo. I love to sleep too, but I'd rather have a clean house. I am always looking for ways to lighten my cleaning load. I mean there are only so many hours in a day! I try to stick to a daily cleaning schedule but that isn't always practical for my family. Since Hubby works all different shifts, I have to clean around his sleeping schedule. Some weeks that means I really HAVE to get it all done in one day. Other weeks it is better to do a little every day. At the beginning of the year, I tried to base my chore list off some that I found online. It hasn't worked that well for me. We all have things we prioritize, and I really just need to work out my own schedule for the year. The Naturally Clean and Organized Planner is going to help me do just that! This adorable printable planner has monthly sheets to make To Do Lists and Looking Ahead Lists. Each of those pages also holds a lovely Bible verse or quote. Then there are suggested daily and weekly lists as well as blank pages to make your own. The planner continues with a Deep Cleaning Checklist and a Three Month Cleaning Schedule. I'm a little obsessed with this planner y'all. There are recipes for making your own cleaners and detergent (the same recipe I've used for years!!!) along with labels to print to put on those concoctions. I can easily find uses for every single one of these 32 pages. 


Molly Green Magazine: Canning, Pantry, and Food Preservation Plannerhttp://www.theoldschoolhouse.com/product/molly-green-magazine-canning-pantry-and-food-preservation-planner/- This planner is even better than I expected it to be! We joined a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) for the first time this season. I'm so excited to pick up fresh fruits and veggies every week. We are using a local farm that is very community friendly. We've visited this farm many times over the years for field trips. I want to be a good steward with our weekly produce. I've done very little canning, but I want to learn more about it. This Canning, Pantry, and Food Preservation Planner is a great place to start! It opens with the suggestion of printing the pages and using a binder to store them. There's even a Binder Spine label you can print and use. It also gives some canning information that is super useful. The meat of this planner is the planning pages! There's one for each month so you can plan ahead or keep notes to use year after year. There are also pages for keeping inventory of your freezer and pantry. I think these pages are just so convenient! Cute label pages are also included so you can mark all the yummy items you can. I'm very excited to utilize this resource as I navigate some unfamiliar ground and hopefully learn some new things along the way.

Molly Green Magazine: Keeping the Gardenhttp://www.theoldschoolhouse.com/product/keeping-the-garden/- Of course it would be wonderful to have my own garden. At our old house, I did plant a garden most years. Here we are on a smaller lot and mostly on a slope. Apple has a blueberry bush that we are planning to plant, and Speedy has some onions that he's going to try to grow. I'm toying with the idea of raised garden beds somewhere in the yard. Again, I feel like I'm treading new territory. I like to do my research so I was excited to read Keeping the Garden. This e-book starts right out with information on making a raised garden bed! Perfect! It goes on to give tips and tricks for all types of gardening from herbs to special tips for certain regions. It even has info on making art and jewelry from the garden! This is 105 pages PACKED with useful tips. The recipes for leafy greens will be helpful with my CSA produce too.


The Old Schoolhouse is so generous. They are offering you all three of these products for free during this month (April 2016). You can select one, two, or all three products on their website and then use the code "ECCREW16" at checkout. Your balance for these digital downloads will be $0. Make sure you check out all the other amazing products available on their site while you're getting these. There are home and gardening books, homeschool books, and many other resources.

I also want to invite you to "like" the Facebook page for our TOS Homeschool Crew. It's a great place to see all the reviews the Crew members are doing. It is an uplifting, informative Facebook page that will be a breath of fresh air in your newsfeed!

Enjoy these gifts and the beautiful weather!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you! These look fantastic and I am looking forward to reading up on the canning and food preservation!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!