And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Memory Verse

The kids have both done a terrific job memorizing their Bible verses each week this semester. This past week was the first verse that they couldn't quite get in just a week. It is a bit longer than the other verses they have learned, so I gave them next week to work on it as well. I think it's a very important verse for all Christians to remember! We all face temptations, but God will always give us an escape route to avoid the temptation or turn away from it.


I think the best part of having them memorize scripture is that I am doing a better job remembering book and verse references! Many of the verses I have picked for them are ones I already know but I usually struggle to remember where in the Bible the verses are located. This extra time practicing with them is really helping me improve in that area.

Are your students memorizing scripture? I really wish I had emphasized this more all along with Apple & Speedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!