And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, May 2, 2016

Hospitality Update



I did a better job of living up to my word of the year in April. I still didn't accomplish any great amount of hospitality, but I did have people in my house who don't live here.

There was a VBS planning session with my co-leader on a Sunday evening. Her children came as well, and we all had dinner together. She's one of my best friends so she's in my house regularly, but I say it counts towards my goal of 1 invitation a month.

My parents came over for lunch twice, and one of my cousins joined them on one occasion. Obviously, I enjoy cooking for people. I wish I could do it more often!

Hubby invited a few co-workers over for meals during the month but the invitations were declined. I know that will happen from time to time, and it's usually a spur of the moment invitation.

Since we are in the thick of baseball season and we had several social engagements on our calendar in April, I felt like we did really well for the month. I'm looking forward to warmer weather and hosting more friends!

Have you had anyone over recently? What's your favorite kind of get together to host in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!