And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Homeschool Traditions

Today's Schoolhouse Review Crew 5 Days of Homeschool 101 blog hop topic is traditions. This topic made me laugh a little bit because nothing came to mind right away. I'm still not sure we really have any homeschool "traditions". Then I laugh again because my mom always says I'm the one in the family who INSISTS we do all the holiday traditions (well DUH!).


So what do we do every year during/ in/ for homeschool? Well we always take a first day picture. Those are mandatory. I love going back to see how much they've changed each year.


Every fall we take a fun field trip to a local farm. Each year I think the kids may be tired of doing it, but they always ask to go!


I'm sure there are other little things that we do each year but those are the biggies. We enjoy trying new things and our schedule tends to be different this year so it would be hard to have too many other yearly traditions. Now Christmas traditions...I could write about those for days!

Find out how others do a better job making and keeping homeschool traditions that I do...

5 Days of Homeschool 101





1 comment:

  1. I love first day pictures! Although I had to be creative in getting them some years.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!