And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, October 31, 2016

Hospitality Update


10 months into the year! Time has really flown right by. I'll be honest. Our visitor count this month was extremely low. We've had a couple of people around but nothing to post (boast) about.

However I look forward to my November Hospitality Update to be an exciting one. We are hosting a large Thanksgiving meal for both of our families and some friends here next month. I'll say that's why our October hospitality has been so dismal. I've been diligently working on holiday plans and on our house. I am so excited for our Turkey event!

While it is disappointing to have low results for my "Word of the Year" goals for this month, it's been a calmer, more relaxed month. There have been no sports. We've had a couple of free Saturdays. While we've still had plenty to do, it's been at a slower pace than our normal race.

Have you been keeping up with your 2016 Word of the Year? Have you started to pray about and consider goals for 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!