And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, November 14, 2016

Fun Gift for Grandpas #ChristmasIdeas


Many times the hardest people on my Christmas list are the grandpas! It seems like grandfathers never really "need" anything, but of course we want to bless them with something fun for Christmas too. I usually end up getting pretty creative (for me) for their gifts. They also tend to all get very similar gifts! Last year we picked up some really nice memory foam pillows during a Black Friday sale. Every grandpa got one! Then I purchased some inexpensive white pillowcases. I let the kids go to town on the pillow cases with permanent markers. They made a unique design for each pillowcase. At Christmas all the grandpas were so happy with their new pillows and personalized pillow cases!


I'm looking for new gift ideas for this Christmas! Do you have anything unique you've gifted the grandpas in your family?

1 comment:

  1. that would work really well wouldn't it as a most anyone present wouldn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!