I'm still playing a bit of catch up after a short vacation from the blog. Here are my top 8 posts of 2016! I always think it is funny to see what garnered the most attention from our Chaos.
1. Obviously giveaways are always a hit. In April, I had a Purex Insiders giveaway that had the more traffic than any other post in 2016. http://carterchaos-ecarter.blogspot.com/2016/04/purex-plus-clorox-2-review-giveaway.html
2. I love planners and planning so it is fitting that my #2 post was my review of the Hey Mama! Print Schoolhouse 2016-2017. http://carterchaos-ecarter.blogspot.com/2016/06/hey-mama-time-to-plan-schoolplanner.html
3. One of my favorite new curriculum items I reviewed last year was Perfect Reading, Beautiful Handwriting. Speedy is still working on his Italic writing. http://carterchaos-ecarter.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-handwriting-curriculum-that-really.html
4. Every homeschooler needs a GREAT pencil sharpener. Apparently many of you were interested in the Hey Yellow sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies. http://carterchaos-ecarter.blogspot.com/2016/09/hello-yellow.html
5. I wrote a post on my personal FB page that got a lot of attention so I turned it into a blog post. The post got a good amount of attention as well. I'm still working to be sure I don't look at life in snippets. http://carterchaos-ecarter.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-snippet.html
6. I was so excited to review a new NKJV Bible. I've carried it every Sunday since then and do most of my Bible reading at home in it. I love the cover that I got to carry it in. I enjoyed reading through the Bible using my NIV, but reading the NKJV has a whole different feel. http://carterchaos-ecarter.blogspot.com/2016/10/my-new-bible.html
7. We don't do many unit studies, but my kids both love them. I always vow to do more and then...well I don't. Most, like this Thanksgiving one, are easy to plan but somehow a curriculum for a whole year feels easier. However, my kids REALLY enjoyed this Micro Unit Study from Homeschool Legacy that we reviewed. http://carterchaos-ecarter.blogspot.com/2016/11/learn-rich-history-behind-thanksgiving.html
8. I guess some of you like to plan and prep too because my second post on planning for the holidays was #8 for 2016. http://carterchaos-ecarter.blogspot.com/2016/10/leading-up-to-holidays-part-2.html
2016 was a great year with a LOT of reviews and blog posts! Stick around for 2017 because it will be a lot of fun and chaos.