And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, April 24, 2017

The World

The world is so big yet so small. I've only seen a limited portion of God's great creation, but we now have connections in so many unique places. Years ago we met a lovely young lady who grabbed a little piece of our hearts.

She's been off on adventures for the last few years so we've only stayed connected via social media. She's decided to share some of her adventures with the world on a fun website called Run with the Unicorn. I hope you'll check it out.

She's being brave and doing something most people only dream about! I can't imagine traveling around Europe alone even at my age!

Are you a world traveler or do you stay close to home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!